OUR HYGIENE PLAN
Our aim is to provide high quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to
continuing education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. To ensure we maintain the high standards our patients have come to expect it is becoming increasingly important for us to accurately match the number and the needs of our patients to the resources we have available.
Research shows that preventive dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. We encourage such an approach and with this in mind, we have joined with DPAS Limited to design a dental plan to reward loyal patients. This plan will be administered by DPAS who will make a separate arrangement with you to manage your payments under the plan. The plan will provide advantages both to you and to us. It will allow us to plan your dental care more effectively and provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit. The advantage for
you is that it should reduce the need for future treatment and you will have the peace of mind that all of your preventive dental care will be covered by convenient monthly payments. Our plan also provides worldwide Supplementary Insurance for dental
emergencies or dental injuries whilst at home or abroad.
- • all your preventive dental care is included
- • payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
- • guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- • no need for an assessment – you can join immediately
- • early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- • appointment times to suit you whenever possible
- • discount on treatment fees
- • priority booking in the event of a dental emergency
- • free emergency consultation
- • access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
- • worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance.
WHO IS THE PLAN FOR?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their preventative dental care is covered.
WHAT DOES OUR PLAN INCLUDE?
Our plan is available from £16.78 per month and covers:
● two dental health examinations per year
● two 30 minute hygiene appointments per year with our Hygienist
● all x-rays
● 10% discount on treatment fees
● priority booking in the event of a dental emergency
● free emergency consultation
● diet and oral hygiene advice
● membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home and abroad. On your return home we will help you fill in a claim form
● Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
The monthly plan cost includes the charges for management and administration payable by you to DPAS.
Treatment not covered by this plan can be paid for separately.
HOW DO YOU JOIN OUR PLAN?
There is no need for an assessment. Joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form for us and a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS.
In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable to DPAS and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment.
Any discounts take effect after registration and first payment, initial dental health examination and hygiene appointment to be booked six month after registration.
If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month’s notice.
WHAT HAPPENS IN AN EMERGENCY?
You will have access to a 24 hour, 365 day worldwide dental emergency helpline, which will endeavour to find an English speaking dentist to assist you.
To download a copy of Our Hygiene Plan please click here